Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We meet (2)

I was starting to like basketball guy and enjoyed hanging out with him. But he went out of town every weekend. So I went to a wedding reception for my friend Jamie with my parents. While there, I spy high socks guy. He's not with on again off again girlfriend. Good. I go talk to some friends who introduce me to high socks guy. His name is Sean. He gives me high five when we meet and tells me I am pretty good at frisbee football. He asks me to go to a movie with them after the reception. Cool. I talk to my married friends who tell me the guy they want to set me up with is at the reception. They point to Sean. Small world. The movie was horrible, we were both embarassed during the whole thing; so we mostly talked during it. After the movie, Sean invites me to come to the ward luau the next night. "It's gonna be off the hook" he tells me, "I'm the ward activity chairperson." He's got confidence. Impressive.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

AHH!! I remember that luau- everyone got attacked by bees because someone hit a beehive with a water balloon. I didn't realize that was one of the first times you and Sean hung out. Very cool.

Jessica said...

I forgot about the bees. Funny.

christina said...

I love his nickname...makes me laugh.

And confidence is very impressive!

Emily said...

oooh, it's getting good! but wait. wasn't there a hot tub mixed in there somewhere?

trublubyu said...

funny. can't wait for more...

Jessica said...

hot tub is coming Em!