Friday, April 17, 2009

Seriously?

Who thinks of this stuff? Emily tagged me. I don't want to do it, but she said I had to. 

here's the rules:
once you're tagged, you must take your picture right then and there.
no editing.
no changing clothes.
no adding makeup.
that's right, we wanna see the real you.


SO for your viewing pleasure: 

Jealous of my real beauty?! HA. Luckily my bangs are covering my blemish, otherwise I might have cheated and put on some make-up! 

Now I tag: Val, Katie, Andrea, and Em   (if I had to do it, then so do you!)

4 comments:

ashley said...

You look cute! That is too funny that Carter and Cannon had the same outfit. We must have great taste! :)

russandkatie said...

is that me or do you know another Katie?

Emily said...

yours is sooo much better than mine. really.

Jessica said...

Whatev Em! Look at those bags under my eyes. Since Sean has been gone I can't get rid of 'em. I'm always tired! P.S. I gotta talk with you about my Utah trip next month.

And yes Katie, that's you!