Monday, November 30, 2009

The big day

Sean threw me a party for my 30th birthday. We had yummy food, good friends and family over, roasted marsh-mellows in the fire pit and drank hot chocolate. I wish I had remembered to take pictures! One thing Sean did at the party was pass around a quiz about me. Then we stood around the fire and shared the answers and some funny stories.

How many questions can YOU get right?

1. Jessica once kissed her cousin
a. true
b. false
2. Jessica walked around at a school all day with what hanging out of her pants?
a. maxi pad
b. paper toilet seat cover
c. toilet paper
3. What positions did Jessica serve in HS student council?
a. secretary & treasurer
b. Pres & VP
c. VP & treasurer
4. What sport did Jessica make Varsity her freshman year?
a. volleyball
b. softball
c. basketball
5. How many siblings does Jessica have?
a. 3
b. 5
c. 6
6. In HS Jessica drove this car:
a. 1987 VW rabbit
b. 1995 Chevy Truck
c. 1981 BMW
7. Jess was pulled over by a cop at BYU because:
a. she was speeding
b. stereo was too loud
c. her taillight was out
8. Jess was asked to leave a hair salon because:
__________________________________
__________________________________
9. Her favorite movie is:
a. Pretty Woman
b. Pretty in Pink
c. ET
10. Jess peed her pants in first grade?
a. true
b. false

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man, now I'm nervous.

1. b
2. b
3. c
4. b
5. b
6. c
7. b
8. she didn't have any money?
9. a
10. b

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish you had pictures too!

nanapeggy said...

Happy Birthday. I forgot your birthday is the same day as my Mothers. I remember thinking when you were born that I would never forget that. But I did. Sounds like it was a fun one.

Burton Family said...

I can't believe your 30! I didn't realize you were the same age as Jeff. Happy Birthday! It sounds like a fun party....You'll have to put the answers to your quiz up....I'm dying to know the answers. Why were you thrown out of a hair salon????

christina said...

Happy Birthday!!

1. b
2. c
3. c
4. a
5. b
6. c
7. b
8. she was being too loud?
9. a
10. a