Saturday, November 28, 2009

Traditions

I LOVE this time of year because all the traditions begin. Every year since I can remember my family went up north to cut down our Christmas tree. Sean joined this tradition when we were married and instantly loved it. And then after about the 2nd year we were married my whole family went fake on me. They all got fake trees for some reason! Except for my sister Wendy and her family. So our two families carried on the tradition. And then about 4 years ago Sean's twin brother Brandon and his family started going with us. And this year, Sean's sister Jen and her family came with us. It was a lot of fun! We are happy to carry on the tradition, whoever comes with us. The more the merrier!
P.S. doesn't our Thanksgiving table look beautiful?! Table courtesy of Brandon and Julie.

1 comment:

Emily said...

It DOES look pretty, how nice and fancy. And fun about your tree, it looks great.