Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm really liking this...

These are the 4th and 5th quilts I have made this year for my nieces/nephews. I have loved learning how to quilt! And as long as they keep asking, I'll keep making them. The next nephew that asked for one has a birthday in February! This sports/zebra one was for Hunter. This princess/tinker bell one was for Reeslyn. I used most of the same material in this quilt that I used for my niece Caitlyn's quilt. But I love how different they are. I love the creativity that quilting allows me to have. Most of all, I LOVE seeing their faces when they open their gift. It makes all the hours of work worth it to see the huge smile on their face when they first see it!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

VERY cute.

russandkatie said...

Reeslyn is sleeping comfortably with hers right now and love love loves it! Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

I am jealous of your talents and skills

christina said...

Way cute!