Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stuck (4)

*for a refresher on where we last left off read here.

So I was pretty mad that Sean was apparently back on with this other girl. I went to FHE the following week and was a few minutes late. We were playing softball. I walked up to the field and walked right past Sean (remember, play on playa, right). As I walk past him, he calls out to me and says, "you're late."
me: had to make my grand appearance i guess
him: you're so stuck up
me: and you're so stuck on yourself so i guess we're even (good one, i know)

i walk away. i play 3rd base one inning and catch a line drive that was hit super hard. i'll be honest, people were impressed. especially, sean. i hope. he didn't talk to me the rest of the game. i was still mad at him. i left thinking, he really is stuck up. why wouldn't he talk to a superstar like me, right?

4 comments:

Emily said...

nice work on the catch! it would've hit me in the face and knocked me out, no doubt.

christina said...

Loved the "you're so stuck on yourself" comment. Totally makes me laugh, just cause I can see you saying that!

Em said...

Oh man, you guys are funny.

Natalie said...

Oh this just keeps getting better and better.