Saturday, June 6, 2009

Potty training experiences...

We went to the store yesterday to pick out his own potty. Today he's: had 1 accident, went on his own and was then cleaning it out with his toothbrush (so helpful!), brought the bowl out to me to show me he went potty. I was excited! Hopefully, the people who were standing in my family room with me looking at my house were just as excited and didn't mind while I excused myself to give Carter a sticker for his chart and his treat. And last but not least, I just asked him to go potty and when he walked in the bathroom, he shut the door and asked me not to come in. Oh great. But he came out showing me that he went to the bathroom. That's good news.

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

Yeah for Carter!!!

Emily said...

hurray! success!

Carolyn said...

Potty training sooo fun! Sounds like he is doing good. Yeah!