Monday, June 22, 2009

The fun details

 
Here are some more pictures from my trip to see Emily. She already posted about my trip on her blog, and I've gotta say, I feel the same way! We both said at the end of the week that we had been a little nervous at the beginning of the week that we might run out of things to talk about. But we never did. It really was like old times living in the dorms or our crappy apartments! I miss that girl already! The best part was that our kids played SO WELL together! I loved it! On our last day, Carter asked if Noah and Isaac could come home with us. 

1. Emily and her kids, the Becars with Cannon (such a cute kid!), and Carter and I
2. Carter, Isaac, Em, and Noah walking to the Gateway Museum
3. Carter loving the train park
4. Isaac, Noah, and Carter playing on Isaac's bed that Carter asked if we could bring home. 
5. Our visit with Grandma Grace who just moved to South Jordan. Much closer than Seattle!
6. The boys knocked out after a hard day of playing in Draper
7. Carter filling up the truck at the museum
8. Carter loved the water feature at the museum
9. The girls! Em, me, and Ellen reunited again!!!
10. Isaac and Carter playing board games

Thanks for the fun trip Emily and letting us take over your house!! You definitely have to come to Phoenix next! 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

christina said...

I'm so sad I never got to see you! Probably a good thing for you though, since I'm so sick right now!

Emily said...

cute! it really was fun. thanks for coming dude!

Peg said...

Hey - proof that Noah doesn't always scream in the car seat - I am Emily and Ellen's aunt - not a strange stalker - well maybe a little strange

Natalie said...

Fun trip. Did you get in all the rain they had up there the last week?

Jessica said...

I only got a little bit of the rain while I was there. We were lucky!

Jessica said...

Hi Peg--Noah didn't cry once but he was in a different kind of carseat than he normally is. And he did climb out of it once while we were on the freeway!!