Saturday, May 16, 2009

Surprise package...


Sean is home this weekend and has kept asking about the mail. Today I know why. In the mail was a large envelope addressed to ME! In it was a gift certificate to a Spa Day at Camelback Inn! Sean proceeded to tell me, Happy (late) Mother's Day and that he knows how stressed I have been the last 5 months with him being gone and he thought I could use more than a massage. I get to get a manicure, a pedicure, a massage, and a facial! Woo hoo!! The next time he comes home we are going to stay at the Camelback Inn and make a weekend out of it. Carter and Sean will hang out at the pool while I enjoy my Spa Day. This is EXACTLY what I need. Thanks Sean, I love you!

Why did he pick the Camelback Inn, you ask, when there are so many closer Spas that make more sense? The Camelback Inn holds special significance in our lives that you will learn about shortly! Here's is a reminder of our first experience at the Camelback Inn.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Sweet. I'm jealous! :) Enjoy your time together.

Becky said...

our husband's can really surprise the heck out of us sometimes. that's fabulous.

Emily said...

AWESOME. What a sweet guy! I can't wait to hear all about it!

trublubyu said...

truly, that is sweet! i'm sure you will have a marvelous time!

do you want to leave carter with us when you go so that you can enjoy it alone?

although, now that i typed that, i am thinking that when sean is home he probably wants to spend time with both of you.

anyway, the offer stands.

Spencer and Marlee said...

AWESOME!!! Good Job Sean!! You deserve that!! Sounds like a fun relaxing weekend.

christina said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! Facials are definitely the best!

Mary Lou Klippel said...

Jessica, you have been an amazing strength to Sean and Carter, not just the last few months, but every day since we first met you. Although I am a little jealous of your gift, truly you deserve every bit of it. Way to go Sean!!!

Val said...

LUCKY!!!