Thursday, May 21, 2009

Don't tell...

I had a business trip this week to Houston, TX. I finished early one afternoon and made a call. Three and a half hours later I met him at his office. My heart skipped a beat as I saw him walk towards me in his jeans and workboots. (a shirt too). He looked good. I met his coworkers and saw the site. His coworkers all said, "you do exist." They knew my name. He talks about me. That's a good sign. We went to his townhouse. I met his roommates. They were nice. We snuck up to his room. I giggled. It felt weird to be in his bachelor pad (and it was a bachelor pad-no sign of a woman's touch, clothes everywhere) but it was exciting at the same time. We went to dinner and then snuck back to his room. I don't think his roommates saw me. I snuck out the next morning at 4 am to get back to my business trip. I felt like I might get in trouble for meeting him there...please don't tell on me, I don't want my mom to be mad at me.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

tramp :)

Andrea J said...

Good for you! Kat came back!

Emily said...

Oh man, that is awesome. Super cool way to tell it, too.

trublubyu said...

ohh, steamy! sounds awesome!

Natalie said...

Oh, you naughty girl.

Jessica said...

oh ya Andi, Kat is back!! (or she was for a night anyways.)

christina said...

glad you had some fun...