Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Take your son to work day

Did you know that today was take your son to work day? I didn't get the memo either until about 8am this morning when my son needed to be dropped off at my SIL Jen's house but we were stuck in traffic. I soon realized that it was indeed take your son to work day to avoid being late to my 9am training. He liked drawing on the board with me, erasing everything I had written down (before I had a chance to copy it down on paper!), copying what I was saying to the teachers, playing on the computer, and spending time with mom.

How did the teachers like having mini-me in their class today? I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow when the survey results are in...

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hi-larious!

christina said...

fun for you and fun for carter!

Spencer and Marlee said...

haha

Natalie said...

How fun! If those teachers say anything bad then they aren't moms.