Friday, September 11, 2009

What to do?






Remember these pics from Lake Powell? I loved how they turned out so I got them made into 2 large canvas prints because they were 2 for the price of 1. I got them in the mail today and was so excited, until I saw the package. I expected them to be ready to hang. They were rolled up. Now I have no idea how to hang them. Any ideas? And, I have no idea WHERE to put them in my house. Any ideas? I am posting a couple of pics of some wall space in my house for those who haven't seen it. Need some input here!

4 comments:

Castle Family said...

I have a friend that might know where you can get those stretched. My two cents is to move your bridges over the arm chair and put the canvas over your couch.

Jen said...

Personally, I would put them in the living room. How big are they?? I think you could stretch them over a wood frame that you could make yourself (or have sean make it.) but that might be scary since you'd have one shot at getting it right. I dunno. If they're really big, I wouldn't put them in the family room where the tv is. Just my two cents.

Emily said...

You'll have to frame them, right? I would put them in your nicer room for sure. So pretty.

Natalie said...

I think you have to get canvas, like the kind a painter would paint on and stretch it over that. But I'm not sure-thats odd that they didn't give you any instructions or anything like that. You should go to Aaron Brothers and ask them how you frame or stretch and hang them.