Thursday, September 3, 2009

Reason #6 why I need to live in the same location as my husband

Monday I got into the shower, and it was COLD. I love a good scalding HOT shower. But I was in no such luck. It was freezing cold!! The husband, who is now living in the same location as I, was able to come home from work and fix it!

This morning, a light bulb went out. No big deal, I can change it. Except, I can't. I can't get the lightbulb out, it's too high and is seriously stuck. The husband, is about to fix it. Another bonus of living in the same location as the husband.

I highly recommend this living situation. It has lots of advantages.

5 comments:

Emily said...

AWESOME. I love having Dave around for those kinds of things, but especially for reaching things that are too high up.

Jen said...

Welcome home Sean!! We love you!

christina said...

Love living with the husband...he fixes everything. Even though most of the time I can do if for myself :)

christina said...

And what a cute pic of Sean and Carter!

Sandi and Curtis said...

No kidding! Hubbys are a very useful asset!! Mine is now home every day!