Sunday, September 27, 2009

Spend the nights...

Posted by PicasaYou might call them sleep overs or slumber parties, but at our house they are officially known as spend the nights. I didn't know what this term meant when I first heard Sean refer to memories of spend the nights as a kid. Now the term has stuck. We had Carter's best buds (his cousins Mallory and Tyler) over for a spend the night recently. We had lots of fun having picnics, playing games, going to Splash Park, playing Super Hero/Prince and Princess, and eating treats!!

A spend the night is much more fun than a sleep over, don't ya think?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! Hi-larious. And cute.

Jen said...

When Sean "blocked out" (his words, not mine!) most of his childhood, he must have replaced it with the term "spend the nights". I've never heard that before in my life!! But I do admit, I love it! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!!