Thursday, October 22, 2009

U2 concert

We went to the U2 concert on Tuesday night with my sister Wendy, and her husband Steve. I haven't been to a concert since 1998 when I saw Boyz II Men!! Sean has been to several since we have been married but we have never gone together. Our tickets were in a suite and it was so much fun! Black Eyed Peas were the opening act and I LOVE them. It was fun to dance (even though I couldn't get anyone else to dance with me!) to the songs. And U2 was AWESOME, of course.

Thanks for the fun night guys!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mendy said...

That must have been a blast! You and Wendy both look great by the way!

Emily said...

You look hot! That looks like so much fun, can't believe Sean didn't dance with you. How did you get suite tickets?

Kimberly said...

I posted pics from that night too! It was such a great night! I loved it! You look so good in your pics. I haven't seen you in so long!

christina said...

fun time! love your hair, what do you use to get it to curl that much?

Andrea J said...

Wow, that sounds insanely fun. U2 puts on such a show, and to have Black Eyed Peas open for them would be amazing.

Jessica said...

thanks Mendy!

Em--my BIL Steve got them from work.

Christina--I just put a little bit of gel in it--hardly any and let it air dry. It's totally my running late look!