Sunday, October 25, 2009

don't burn the house down, kids [read Sean]

Mental note: when leaving a husband who has not slept for 20 hours with the kids, while you go have fun at your Super Saturday, remind him to not bake cookies. He just might fall asleep for a minute or two and forget that he had them in the oven. It might be a good precaution, just so the house won't burn down, cause I kinda like my house {especially after a new makeover in one of the rooms!} .

post-edit: just to clarify, the house did not burn down. we just had some really burnt cookies!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Are you serious??? Oh my gosh!!! I would DIE. Was it hard to get the burnt smell out of your house? Poor Sean. I'm feeling for him!

Jen said...

Poor Sean!! Glad you still have a house!!

christina said...

I'm hoping those were some kind of chocolate cookies, because they are SO dark! Hilarious though. Glad your house is safe!

Emily said...

oooh, i bet it smelled SO BAD! hilarious!