Saturday, August 15, 2009

I love...soccer!

Year: 2001
Scene: Las Vegas
Background: Sean and I had been dating for about a year (most of which I was away at BYU). We went with a group of friends to Vegas for some reason, I can't remember.

Saturday night: walking down the strip holding hands, involved in some important conversation, the topic of which I can't remember. But I do remember this:

Sean: you know I love you.
Jess: what?
Sean: umm, you know I love...soccer.
Jess: no, that's not what you said
Sean: yes it is...I really love soccer. So when do you have to go back to school?

Classic. And this is only Part 1.

5 comments:

Emily said...

hi-larious. total chicken. love it.

Unknown said...

That is soooo funny. Classic Sean. Wendy

christina said...

he's one funny guy!

christina said...

confused with the year 2003? am i missing something?

Jessica said...

no you're not confused christina! that was my mistake--i'll fix it! thanks!