Monday, March 23, 2009

It's just a thing...

Deep breath....it's just a thing, it's just a thing, it's just a thing.




Yes that is my car. Yes many of you know how picky I am about my car(s). Yes I held my composure as I told myself "it is just a thing."

**Update: Here's what happened: Carter and I took my bike tire into the bike store to get some new tubes. He rolled the tire into the store for me. When we got home he wanted to roll the tire inside. He was doing that while I carried the first load of stuff into the house. I came back out to the garage and he had the tire sideways on the hood of the car and was pulling it down. As he pulled it down the tire made some lovely scratches on the car.

7 comments:

Emily said...

i can't make out that picture. is it a scratch or a dent? whatever it is, i'm SO SORRY. I know how much your cars mean to you. I'm so sorry dude! It's just a thing!

russandkatie said...

what happened?

christina said...

Ouch...sorry!

Natalie said...

Sorry! That looks like some good scratches.

trublubyu said...

bummer. good thing you have it all in perspective.

Jen said...

Dude, that sucks. I'm sorry :(

Sarah said...

oooh. That's bad. Deep breaths...