Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random Thoughts of the week...

*On St. Patrick's Day I went to a school and the classroom I went to invited me for breakfast: green french toast, scrambled eggs, green mashed potatoes, and green koolaid.
*I sat at a desk in a classroom and watched as a student started rummaging through my computer bag. He really liked my phone and was playing with it for a few minutes until he threw it back in my bag and climbed over me to get to the computer.
*At the park today Carter yelled, "Hey Jessica, look at me!"
*I fell down the stairs at my sister's house this week. Good thing I didn't break my ankle like Wendy did when she was pregnant and fell down the same stairs. My ankle is a little sore though.
*The sign at the park said the playground was for kids ages 5-12. I still let Carter get on. Who made up that age group?
*I am helping coach my niece's softball team. We threw the ball around tonight--I'm excited.
*I saw a student at a high school with red eyes. It was freaky.
*I really miss the husband.

7 comments:

Cami said...

You are so funny, that made me laugh. I'm glad you didn't break your ankle, you aren't pregnant too are you?

Val said...

That's what I was thinking too! Are you pregnant or was it just the way I read it?

Jessica said...

Sorry--not pregnant!

Emily said...

I thought you were pregnant too from the way it read.

The "Hey Jessica" comment is a classic. Hilarious.

christina said...

Cater's comment was hilarious! And the red eyes...TOO FREAKY!

Sandi and Curtis said...

Jessica, just had to tell you what a great job you do in teaching Gospel Doctrine! I am glad your ankle is okay!

Jessica said...

Thanks Sandi!