Wednesday, September 17, 2008

McCormick-Stillman Train Park

Statements from Carter during the last week:
*"I want to ride Grandad's boat"
*"I want to ride the Ranger"
*"I want to ride a tractor"
*"I want to ride a train"

These statements were stated MULTIPLE times!

Apparently the kid likes to ride things! So yesterday I was able to meet one of his requests by taking him to McCormick-Stillman Train Park where we rode the train, over and over again, with a few carousal rides in the mix too. We had a fun picnic and did lots of playing on the playground. It really was a fun day. All night long Carter was talking about the "choo choo ride" and saying "All aboard." Hopefully, this will give him his fill on rides for a little bit!






8 comments:

Kimberly said...

We love this place. I wish you would have called us so we could have met you there. Maybe another time. Fun Pics!

Jessica said...

I should have--it was such a last minute thing--I seriously decided when I woke up yesterday morning that we would go and a half hour later we left. We will have to plan another time though!

Emily said...

oh man, my kids would go CRAZY for that place! how fun!

The Davies Family said...

Hahahaha yeah NOT likely! Probably you'll hear about 'riding' things for the next 15 years! Nice try though! What a fun park

Naughty Newbee's said...

You are such a nice MOMMY! Carter is gettin so big, he looks like a little man..when you gonna have another one so he can have a friend...haha! :)

russandkatie said...

We took Reeslyn there when she was only about a year old. We've talked about going back but we never do. Maybe this is the inspiration we needed :)

Jessica said...

Katie--believe it or not that is all Carter has talked about today is going again. So let's go!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! it doesn't look like it was very crowded either. If I had a two year old I'd be right there with ya!