Tuesday, September 23, 2008

HOT Pneumonia

No the Pneumonia isn't hot, but Sean is feeling hot and so is the house. Yesterday, I forced Sean to go to the doctor after starting week 5 of being sick (sore throat, lots of coughing, fevers off and on, etc...). Turns out he has pneumonia. The doctor gave him lots of meds that seem to be helping already. Yay! Although, I must say, he has been quite the trooper for how sick he is. He has been out mowing yards, staying up late studying, and helping to clean the house. I was out on the couch when I had pneumonia--it wasn't fun. So anyways, I came home from work today and walked into a very warm house. I checked the AC and it was on but not working. Sean was still a few hours from being done at school, so Carter and I quickly ate dinner outside, (yes it was cooler outside in Phoenix than in my own house!) packed our stuff and headed to my parent's house to the igloo. I packed sweats and long sleeves as we usually freeze over here but it's better than sweating it out right?

7 comments:

Andrea J said...

Hope you feel better Sean, good thing you're not an old lady - 5 weeks of pneumonia put some people 6 feet under.

Emily said...

yikes, i hope sean gets better really soon, sheesh. and that your ac is fixed soon.

Emily said...

we haven't used AC in two weeks, it's been so nice here, 70's-80s, so we just leave the windows open all day and night. i'm loving it!

Jen said...

So, I hope you can get your AC fixed soon! That sure doesn't sound like very much fun. Tell Sean we hope he gets better soon.

Sheryl said...

Feel better Sean! Get some rest.
Hopefully the AC is covered on your homeowners insurance!
Love ya!
Sheryl

Stef said...

Oh man, sorry you're sick Sean! This just proves (again) that you should move to Colorado because there's no pneumonia here!!

Val said...

Men are so funny about waiting to go to the doctor! I hope you can get your AC fixed soon. I'm sure you're roasting!