Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a very Merry Christmas this year and hope you did too! Here is Carter at Nana and Grandad's house on Christmas Eve acting out the Nativity as Grandad read the story. A special visitor stopped by with an early treat for all the cousins! Carter actually liked Santa this year!
Christmas morning at our house. I LOVE our tree this year. 
Opening gifts. It is definitely so much more fun watching your kids open presents. Carter was so excited this year and loves his kitchen, train set, race cars, and scooter the most. 


Oh and I guess I was good this year too, because I got everything on my list, and more! I am so lucky to have a great husband! 

I hope your Christmas was as great as ours! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

we have that spidey scooter, both my kids love it. your tree is so pretty! glad you had a good Christmas!