Monday, December 17, 2007

I was tagged...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Applying to BYU
2. Getting excited for high school graduation
3. Dating Steve Miller
4. Playing basketball
5. watching 90210

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Pack
2. Run
3. Fly to Minnesota
4. Write a report for work
5. Turn in my expenses for work

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Apples and peanut butter
3. Ice Cream
4. Ice Cream
5. Ice Cream

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Buy 2 new vehicles
2. Buy an awesome house
3. Travel
4. Pay for my kids' college
5. build a dream scrapbooking room

3 of my bad habits:
1. Eating ice cream
2. letting my toe nails grow too long---I'm just lazy!
3. shaking my foot whenever I sit down---now Sean does it too!

5 places I have lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Provo, UT
3. Glendale, AZ
4. Avondale, AZ
5. ??????

5 Jobs I’ve had:
1. Youth Summer Rec. Leader
2. Student Advocate at an Elementary School
3. Ross Dress For Less
4. High School Teacher
5. Education Consultant

5 Things people probably don’t know about me:
1. I hate shaving my legs.. (BUT I do it)
2. I hate blow drying my hair
3. I do not like onions
4. I am not ticklish
5. I hate loose hair (I want to gag thinking about it)

I tag....anyone who wants to do it!

4 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

I had to laugh reading some of those. about shaking the leg.. funny! Spencer use to do it. It drove me nuts! He doesn't do it as often. I never noticed you did it. (I guess I have not sat next to you when your doing it or just that close)

Emily said...

ditto the hair thing

Val said...

You and Em and that hair thing! I remember sitting in the Morris Center Cafeteria and Em was gagging cuz she saw a hair on the table! I do remember that foot shaking thing. Calm down already! And I think we all miss you working at Ross and getting us discounts!

Jessica said...

Marlee--I guess it must be a Forsberg thing because Amy does it like crazy and I caught Carley doing it recently too!