Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas in Phoenix

So I thought I would share some Christmas pictures since everyone else I know already has!! Here is Carter checking out his new tool bench that Santa brought him. It took awhile before we could pull him away from this to actually open some gifts. 


Carter loved the farm animals and ASU outfit from Nana and Grandad.



The car was a big hit!



Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog. If you don't know that song you are really missing out on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse---it's Carter's favorite!



It's hard work opening presents...Carter needed to relax.

5 comments:

Emily said...

hey! isaac got that toolbench LAST year. he loves putting the birdhouse together and noah loves putting his fingers in the holes and getting them stuck.

Val said...

That's a phat tool bench. And the car is a classic! So much fun!

Cami said...

Carter is so cute! So much fun! :)

ashley said...

Hey! This is Ashley (Jarom's wife). I LOVE the blog. Jarom doesn't really get into the whole blogging thing, so I'll keep him updated on your life. He was excited to hear from you. Glad you had a great Christmas!

ashley

Andrea J said...

I'm glad Carter got a car for Christmas. In my mind you have probably already taught him how to wash and wax it!