Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Time

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real all the way---even with the hassle. It fell over last year after it was decorated and it started falling over on me this year when I was home alone decorating it. I had to push the chair against it to hold it up--run to the garage and get a hook and string to anchor it to the wall!
3. When do you put up the tree? The Saturday after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas, unless we have a New Year's Eve party at our house then I do it New Year's Day
5. Do you like egg nog? Love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? This is a tie: A. My first stereo--it had a record player on it! B. My dollhouse
7. Do you have a nativity scene? I have 3
8. Hardest person to buy for? My brother Keith--I have him for Christmas this year.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Carter---anything Mickey Mouse!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail---I love sending them but I really love getting them--send them out already people!
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Charlie Brown Christmas
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid-November
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes....we'll leave it at that. (we were living on a teacher's salary--give us a break!)
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Klippel family brunch Christmas Day--omlettes, fruit pizza, cinnamon rolls, and orange julius' YUM!
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? White---so pretty
16. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
17. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? 2 presents on Christmas Eve--1 is our new jammies and 1 is the siblings and cousins gift exhange with my family
18. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and Silver.



What are your favorites this time of year?

4 comments:

Emily said...

1. Wrapping Paper!
2. FAKE (and prelit)
3. Whenever, usually after Dave's b-day
4. Day after Christmas
5. NO
6. My purple phone
7. 1 (the little people one)
8. my dad
9. Isaac (trains)
10. Mail (send them out already people!)
11. Christmas Story
12. August
13. Not a real present (but small dumb things for sure)
14. honeybaked ham
15. White for me, colored for kids
16. Star
17. jammies on christmas eve, everything else in the morning
18. dark red and green, silver

Val said...

So fun! My cards are coming! I need extra postage but I don't know how much and I don't have time to go to the post office!

Cami said...

I'm glad your Christmas tree didn't smother you!

Spencer said...

We got your card and it is great, I really like that picture of Carter! Thanks, we'll be sending ours out in February, sorry for the hold up.