Monday, October 8, 2007

What are the odds?

Officer: "Did I pull you over a couple of months ago?"
Me: "Yes"
Officer: "I thought you looked familiar."
Me: "Well, it was actually one week ago today about 5 minutes earlier and about 10 miles back."

What are the odds that the same cop would pull me over in the same spot twice?!?

Luckily I didn't get a ticket either time. Both times I was pulled over for driving too close to the car in front of me---but I don't buy it. There is no way I was too close either time!!! The cop told me that he looks for women driving rental cars (which I was in both times) because this is how people trafficing drugs are doing it these days. Weird.

7 comments:

Val said...

Geez, how do you get so dang lucky to not get a ticket--TWICE!

Emily said...

hilarious

Andrea J said...

So the officer admitted to pulling you over under false pretenses? What a strange world we live in. I've always thought you looked like a drug trafficker.

Cami said...

Oh my gosh, that's crazy!

Spencer and Marlee said...

That is funny!

Nana said...

Aren't you glad I wasn't travelling with you..mom

Jessica said...

yes---mom that would have made the story even better!!