Thursday, October 4, 2007

GymBugs

My Sister-n-Law Katie teaches gymnastics from her home (Katie's GymBugs) and has a class for kids 3 and under. Carter is in the class with 2 of his cousins, Mallory and Tyler. One of the perks of working from home is that I get to schedule my office days on Thursdays so I can take Carter to this class. He loves it!! Today Katie had them jump over a stuffed snake in the middle of the group circle and after Carter did it he ran right to Katie and gave her a big hug. It was pretty cute.


7 comments:

Emily said...

soo cute! i can't believe katie is still doing that pregnant. once i got like 10 weeks away i'd say "i'm done"! love that tunnel picture too.

Andrea J said...

that looks like a lot of fun. what a good idea of Katie's. Kate went to a class when she was really little and loved it, I'm a big fan. How lucky you guys are to be able to do it with cousins.

russandkatie said...

I love that picture of the tunnel I might have to print it up and frame it in the garage!!! I love getting to see Carter every Thursday!

Val said...

What a great idea! Claire went to the Little Gym in Utah when we lived there and loved it. Whenever we were there I would think about how fun it would be to have my own gym. Carter must have so much fun!

Cami said...

How cute! Carter must have a blast there! That's awesome!

Nana said...

It is fun to see pictures of the three cousins being together. I hope they are able to ablways enjoy being a threesome and support one another in the coming years. they are truly delightful together or one at a time. So are the other seven cousins and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the next two. Our children give us the most wonderful grandchildren and we thank you all for that. Keep us the good work.

Jessica said...

awww gee. Thanks Mom!