Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Char Char!!

Can't believe she is 1. Love this little girl so much. She has such a fun personality. Here's what she's up to as a big 1 year old:

-2 teeth
-walking
-still a mama's girl. so much that she needs to wake up every night to see me!
-shakes her head no when you ask her a question
-says bye, hi, hello, mommy, mama, dada
-loves Carter
-gives high five, hugs, and kisses
-loves baby dolls and dirt!
-loves to sing, can't keep her quiet in church!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary Lou Klippel said...

I love that little girl. I'm so glad I get to see her as much as I do. Be sure to ask me to babysit again soon. She are Carter and so much fun to be with.

Emily said...

She is so precious! Happy birthday to your Charlotte!

Anonymous said...

She must be the cutest baby girl around! Love her!

Spencer and Marlee said...

She is one of the happiest little 1 year old's ever. She is a cutie.