Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4 weeks old? and a mission? What?!

Sean's nephew Tanner is leaving today to serve a mission for our church in the Belgium, Brussels Mission and will be speaking Dutch! Tanner was only 9 years old when I started dating Sean. It's hard to believe he is old enough for a mission!Charlotte made her first debut at the zoo last week and did fabulous!
She is becoming quite the chunky monkey. I can't believe she will be 5 weeks old on Friday. How is that possible?
Carter LOVES being a big brother and is such a big helper. The other day he was holding her and singing to her, "I'm your big brother, I love you." I wish I would have caught it on video.
Time goes by so fast, I barely even have time to take a shower these days!

3 comments:

Andrea J said...

I love your new header, the picture of you in yellow looks great, i see no chunks on your babe, and I get you on the shower thing.

Emily said...

Oh she's a sweety! I love these pictures, especially her zoo one. I've worked out a shower system that is working pretty well for me. I love having older kids that can "watch" Zoe while I shower. Heaven.

Spencer and Marlee said...

It's about time!!! I have been waiting for updated pictures of that sweet little girl! haha I bet your busy! She is a cutie!!!
In that first picture Carter looks so tall.. and you my dear look GREAT!