Friday, December 11, 2009

The answers

1. b (did you really think I kissed my cousin?)
2. c (toilet paper---so embarrassing!)
3. a (secretary & treasurer)
4. b (softball)
5. b (5 siblings)
6. c (1981 BMW)
7. b (stereo was too loud--i miss my system in the t-bird!)
8. I was asked to leave a hair salon because...I had ring worm on my scalp and they couldn't do my hair. Seriously the MOST embarrassing moment in my life. I was just home for summer from BYU. I went to a beauty school to get my hair done for my brother's wedding. The girl started to get my hair ready and then said "hold on." She came back with someone else and they were looking at my scalp. That lady gathered others to come over (so now there were about 10 people standing around me) and she said, "this is what ring worm looks like and we cannot do someone's hair like this." I was horrified. She then asked me, "have you been playing in a barn recently." Hmmm, let me think about that, NO! Hair lady then said, "have you been in the sand lately?" Hmmm, let me think about that one, NO! She then told me (remember I am still sitting in the chair with 10 people standing around me) that I needed to go to the doctor and could come back after I took care of it. Humiliated I left, and obviously I have never been back. So if I wasn't in a barn or in the sand, how did I get ring worm you ask? The night before I left BYU to come home, I was outside saying goodbye to a group of friends. The friends were sitting in the grass and I sat with them. In the circle was a cat, and it was a stray cat that they were petting. I do not like cats at all. It came up to me a few times and I pushed it away. So I touched it and before washing my hands, I touched my scalp. So lesson learned, never touch stray cats and then touch your head before washing your hands. Or avoid the hair salon if you do!
9. a (Pretty Woman)
10. a (true). You had to write your name on the board and miss recess in 1st grade if you had to go to the bathroom. I didn't want to miss recess but I couldn't hold it any longer. I didn't say anything to my teacher but when I came back after recess, my desk was moved to the back of the room by myself!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I KNEW I knew that salon story but I could not think of it! I only got five right, darn it.

Castle Family said...

For some reason I can't locate your address...can you send it to me?