Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The call (5)

We last left off here

Later that week one of my friends called me to see if I wanted to meet him and a group of people at the movies. I thought it would be fun but asked who was going. He listed off the names and one of them was Sean. No thanks, I'm out. Why my friend, asked? I don't like Sean. Before I even finished my sentence, Sean was on the phone asking me to meet them at the movies. I had plans with Nick I told him. He asked me to cancel them. I said I couldn't. He went to the movie and I stayed home and watched 90210. (my "Nick" excuse had worked again!)

The next week I was over at a friend's house and "we" decided to call Sean. I called him.

Sean: hello
me: um, hi, do you know who this is?
Sean: ya, are you at Nick's house?
me: no, not right now
Sean: oh, too bad
me: ya, you're still pretty stuck on yourself (another good comeback, i'm full of 'em!)
Sean: you too. we should go out on friday
me: i can't. i have plans
Sean: with Nick?
me: no actually, with this (basketball) guy i'm dating
Sean: ok, then saturday?
me: ok

i can't wait for saturday...

4 comments:

christina said...

Hilarious. I can't believe he kept coming after you, but guys like challenges, right?

Love all your sassy comments with him.

Emily said...

you're very brave! you guys must have been made for each other because neither of you were nice to the other at first. hilarious.

Natalie said...

Nice! Play it smooth.

Castle Family said...

that's awesome! :)