Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh, what do you do when your Daddy's gone?

I go on a fun trip to Sierra Vista to see my Uncle Spencer and Aunt Marlee. I spend lots of time at Nana and Grandad's house. I sneak into my mom's bed to sleep every morning!

I play in the dirt with my cousins.

I have my cousins spend the night and have a bonfire, roast marshmellows, and go hottubbing.

I get a new bike and love riding it all over the place!


I chill out in my stroller while my Mom and Aunt Stephanie take turns pushing me during the 2 mile fun run at Youth Olympics.
I miss you Daddy, and ask where you are every day, but boy am I having lots of fun while you're at work!!!




Love, Carter

7 comments:

Emily said...

That's a lot of fun stuff! What do YOU do when the daddy's gone?

Andrea J said...

I'm so glad you live close to family.

Val said...

Wow! You guys are keeping busy! It makes the time go faster!

christina said...

Wow! Lots of fun things to do!

Jessica said...

What I do? Apparently, I fall asleep on the floor while Carter plays! I am so dang tired with Sean gone--I need some sleep!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I like that you came and visit! I am sure your Mom is really enjoying having you over to help her. She is going to miss you when he gets home, unless at that time you are living with her.

Stef said...

That's so sweet Carter! I bet Sean loves that you guys can stay up-to-date with the blog!