Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer Fun



Carter had lots of fun today playing in his pool and mowing the yard. We were out there for 2 hours! This kid sure loves to be outside. We bought the pool today and he was so excited. I picked out a couple different pools at first but kept Carter kept saying no. Then when I showed him this pool he shouted Yes! (he's not spoiled at all). The rest of the time we were in the store, anyone we passed, Carter would say, "Hi, my pool" while pointing at his new pool. He is definitely a water baby!!

6 comments:

Stef said...

I still can't believe Carter is old enough to talk! Looks like he loves the pool! Miss ya!

Emily said...

it looks so fun! he's cute--and your yard looks awesome.

Spencer and Marlee said...

WHat a fun pool!! We miss you Carter!! Can't wait to see you.

russandkatie said...

how fun! I love summer!!!!

Jessica said...

I know Stef--I can hardly believe it myself. You guys won't recognize the kid the next time you see him.

Thanks Em. Sean spends lots of time working in our backyard--I'm so grateful because it is my favorite part of our house.

Anonymous said...

good times!