Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bag Tag

My friend Em tagged me with this cute Bag Tag. I finally found some time to do it! Here are the rules:
1. Show your purse
2. Show all the contents of your purse (no cleaning out first)

Well I actually have 2 bags, one for work and one for Carter. Since my work purse is the one that has my wallet in it at the moment I chose to show it.

Here's my work purse. I love it! Sean got it for me for my birthday last year. Before this I had an UGLY shoulder strap computer bag that was ripping at the seams. This looks like a purse but is also my computer bag! So here's what I have in it: (starting on the bottom left)

1. chargers for ear piece and phone
2. cd's with work materials on them for clients
3. carrying case with chapstick, lipstick, blemish control, and Burt's Bees Champagne colored Lip shimmer (love it!!)
4. gum
5. pen, pencil, highlighter
6. Atlas--I do lots of driving!
7. laptop charger
8. wallet
9. Family picture holder with pics of the fam (obviously)
10. Manilla folders (one for receipts, one for each client I am working with)
11. PLATO notepad
12. Jump Drive (my entire work life is on this thing--would be lost without it--if my laptop crashed)
13. Laptop (see note above---I would be lost without this thing)
14. business card holder
15. name tag (and yet even though I wear this throughout the training lots of people still call me Jennifer. weird.)
16. wireless ear piece for phone
17. phone car charger
18. ear piece for phone (non-wireless...in case my wireless one isn't charged, duh!)
19. Blackberry--well I just noticed this didn't make it in my picture somehow. But it was in there too--and again this is something else I would be lost without! I don't know how we ever lived without cell phones and without getting emails on your phone!!


Ok now I tag Kim C, Katie, and Marlee.

4 comments:

Emily said...

cute bag! i love this tag, it's so fun. i love that burt's bees champagne too! i have it in my church diaper bag, it's the perfect color (and kinda tingly!).

Em said...

Very cool bag!

christina said...

LOVE burt's bees champagne too! It's all I ever wear now - Can't even tell you the last time I wore real lipstick.

Very cute bag!

Unknown said...

Your purse is tough! On a side note, I noticed 3 of those things were chargers. We live with tech devices, after all. I too can’t leave without those, especially my laptop charger. I’m one of those people who can’t live without their pc. :D

-->Lakendra Wiltse