Friday, April 25, 2008

Buzz lightyear





Or Buzz Carter! Here's what happened this week when I went to work and Carter stayed home with Dad. I took this picture of Carter today. I was working from home and had to do some conference calls and virtual training sessions all morning. Carter was getting pretty bored of watching movies and crunching crackers on the ground while I was working (that was a nice surprise when I turned around from my computer!). My friend Nikki offered to come over and take him to the park until Sean got home. I told Carter this is what he was going to do. He got the stroller and sat in it by the front day waiting for Nikki to get here! He kept saying, "Nikki, park" over and over. Somehow I think he missed something because when she got here and he realized I wasn't going too, he lost it. He wouldn't let go of me. So we went to plan B. I took my laptop out back and did my calls/training while Carter played and blew bubbles. Luckily Dad came home soon after and I could lock myself back up in my office for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

Emily said...

you guys have a pool table? what?! cute kid, by the way, but bummer about him not getting to go to the park.

Jessica said...

ya--remember i told you about it when we got it about 2 years ago? i said it reminded me of playing provacative pool in gunlock?

Burton Family said...

i think this stage is so cool- ev definitely understands just about everything i say. it's amazing how smart 2 year olds can be! and nice haircut. good for your hot summer days ahead.