Saturday, March 29, 2008

From Trash to Treasure...

We received these benches from some friends about 3 years ago. They have been in need of some work. Today I gave them their long awaited TLC and I am very happy with the outcome. I'm so glad I finally took the time to do this and get this project off my to do list!! This is a before picture of the little bench.
This is an after picture of the little bench.
This is a before picture of the big bench.
This is the after picture of the big bench.

8 comments:

Emily said...

they look nice! good work.

Kimberly said...

I need to do that with a bench we have. What did you do?

Jessica said...

I just sanded them down and then put a clear coat of polyurethane/protector on them. super easy.

Spencer and Marlee said...

WOW those looks great! You are so good! I have tons of project to finish.

christina said...

Look Amazing!

Burton Family said...

you make these projects seem so easy! cammie needs to get you to teach an enrichment on that!

Jessica said...

Don't give Cammie any ideas!!

Cami said...

They look so cute, great job! I love your word cloud too. And thanks, this has been a big few weeks for Miles. We are so proud of him! :]