Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Book Tag

Emily tagged me with this book tag. Here are the rules:

Grab the book nearest you.
Go to page 123.
Go to the 5th sentence on the page.
Type in the following 3 sentences


Well, Emily already stole mine because really the closest book to me is the Book of Mormon. So I will grab my next closest book. "What to Expect the Toddler Years." 

"Children need to be allowed to make some mistakes, and to learn from these mistakes. If you make it impossible for your child to get into trouble (stashing away all the kinckknacks, for instance), you won't have to say "no" as often, but you'll also miss out on important opportunities to teach. Be flexible, leave room for errors your child can learn from, but not when safety is an issue." 

Good advice, eh? 

Now I tag Andrea, Marlee, and Katie!


2 comments:

Emily said...

thanks for doing the tag! that IS some good advice.

russandkatie said...

are you kidding, I don't have any books within my reach. LOL :) but I did have a magazine next to me and page 123 was an add for Jake's Treasure Beach (a hotel in Jamaica). Wouldn't it be fun to go there!!!