Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wedding Day

The Klippel Family
Carter loved the Tiki Torches
Carter and Grandpa sitting by the fire (I'm seeing a trend that Carter likes fires...like father like son--hopefully Carter won't start a fire at his school though!!!)
The Food table
The cake--they decided not to do a traditional wedding cake but have cupcakes instead---cute. 
The tables for eating. There were different sized "M's" on all the tables for their last name--very cute. 
Carter at the temple
The fam at the temple
The bride and groom

Sean's sister Jen got married yesterday. It was a beautiful sealing and a beautiful reception. Carter especially liked all the Tiki Torches around the yard. The food was delish! Sean's twin brother Brandon has started his own business and he did all the food. (creativekitchenco.com) The decorations on the tables were so pretty. Sometimes I wish Sean and I can get married again just so I can decorate and wear a wedding dress. There are so many cute things these days and really pretty dresses. I love the dresses with the colored sash around the waist. I would definitely do brown and blue or brown and green if I had a chance to do it again. 

6 comments:

Val said...

Everything is so beautiful! I really like the cupcake idea!

christina said...

Beautiful! I love weddings, and it doesn't even matter who is getting married.

Emily said...

you look so cute!

Stef said...

Hey BFF!! Sorry I haven't written a comment that's made you cry yet...I'm working on one though so don't worry! The wedding looks so cute, I have the same thoughts about re-doing our wedding so that I can decorate it differently. It was so nice to talk to you yesterday. We're glad things are going well for you guys.

Mary Lou Klippel said...

Thanks for posting those pictures. They are great and already the memories are coming back when I see them. Can't wait for the "honeymooners" to get the pictures and post a few!!!

PS Carter is more like Sean everyday...the fire thing? Really scary!!!

Sheryl said...

Great pic's Jessica!