Sunday, May 22, 2011

we're in trouble

earlier today, sean and i literally had a conversation about how it seems like charlotte gets into way more than carter ever did at this age. later i took the kids outside to water the gardens. i put char down at one end of the yard and went to water the other garden around the corner (just as i do every day). i was seriously gone for 3 minutes. when i came back around the corner she was all the way at the other end of the yard, as happy as can be in the just previously watered garden! what the heck!? i thought girls were supposed to be less active than boys?!?

7 comments:

Jenny said...

she's such a happy mud eater! maybe it's a second child thing because viv is the same way ... into everything and all over the place while grace sits, playing nicely with playdough at the table:)

Emily said...

Oh, look at that little Char! She is SO CUTE!

I thought nobody could be into more than Noah but ZOE! I swear this girl is going to kill me! She eats dirt, she gets into EVERYTHING, it's insane! It makes me crazy. You should see my house! girls are nuts.

Unknown said...

maybe she thought it was chocolate!

Unknown said...

that last comment was from Anna Mae, I think Tyler has taken over yet another item from my house - my facebook page.

Sandi and Curtis said...

My youngest daughter was the most tomboyish (is that a word?) and broke her arms climbing, played in dirt all the time - where my boys were the tidy ones. Good luck!

Spencer and Marlee said...

That was and still is Madison. She loves to get dirty and into everything. That's why I really can't wait to have our yard done. I have to literally strip her down before she comes inside and then if she goes back out there I have to get her dressed again. It's a lot of work but I hate the dirt inside. That's why I REALLY want it done before the forth of July.
Char sure looks cute in all that dirt. She is growing fast!

Unknown said...

I am having the same problem with Brooke, she gets into way more stuff than Eric did.