Monday, August 23, 2010

Highlights

Carter started preschool last week and goes 3 times a week now. I cried a little when I dropped him off--wonder how I'll handle kindergarten!! I was nervous with how he would do (he wouldn't even look at his new primary teacher for the first couple of weeks!), but he is really loving it and is excited to go every day. I think it helps that his two cousins Mallory and Tyler go with him. It's fun to see him be so excited to learn.
Sean and I went to Sea World just before Carter was born so we decided to make it a tradition and go before this baby girl is born. Our niece Caitlyn was able to go with us and it was so much fun. A quick trip-but so fun. They loved Shamu and getting soaked!




4 comments:

Emily said...

You're so cute Jess! I'm glad Carter likes preschool, it's such a relief to not have to drop a kid off amidst screams and cries.

I have those same pictures of sea world--in front of the flowers, petting the dolphin, all from the same angle. Hi-larious!

Jen said...

You look so cute, Jess :) Looks like you guys had fun -- that is a fun idea to do that before each baby is born. Can't wait for Saturday!!!

Unknown said...

I wanna go! Looks like fun!

Alicia said...

It is so nice when they go to preschool. It is amazing how much you can get done in a couple of hours. I am not going to be able to go to the shower. I have to work. :( I will have to drop off your gift sometime next week (Mon or Tues?). Miss you and love you.