Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Carter!

Carter has been going to some birthday parties lately so for his birthday he really wanted a party. He wanted a car party and a pinata. Everyone took a turn hitting the pinata then it was back to Carter. He kept hitting it and all the kids would run in when candy dropped out. It was a great system. Carter only cared about hitting the pinata and the kids only cared about the candy! We had fun decorating bikes and going on a "bike parade." Amazing, how a group of 10 4 year olds can really tire you out!!

P.S. Can you spy my baby bump in the pictures above? I am 4 months now and definitely showing. (click on the picture to enlarge it)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Emily said...

No baby bump, sorry. You're still skinny.

I thought about Carter all day yesterday. I don't know why I remember his birthday, but I do. Looks like a fun day! You're a very good mom to invite that many kids! Happy birthday to Carter, he sure is cute!

Andrea J said...

10 4 year olds sounds totally exhausting, and I can't see your bump - but congrats anyway!

russandkatie said...

Happy Birthday Carter, the kids had sooooo much fun!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Carter.

Jes, my baby bump is WAY bigger, cause I can't see yours at all.

Jessica said...

you guys are all crazy!!! i'll have to show a different picture

Spencer and Marlee said...

Happy Birthday CARTER!! We love you tons!! Looks like a fun time. I bet you were dead after it was all over. I couldn't see any baby bump either, but I could find Jessica either. I guess I am blind. You will have to show a different picture.