Saturday, February 14, 2009

Batting 1000

I LOVE this guy. 2 weeks ago when he came home to see us, the first thing he said when I picked him up at the airport was, "You look skinnier, have you lost weight?" That's one for one right there! Then while he was home, he let me sleep in, he got up with Carter during the night, and he let me go on a 21 mile bike ride! 3 more hits for Sean! This whole week has been pretty crummy, working til 1 or 2 am every morning, getting up about 3am with Carter every night (since Sean left as a matter of fact), and driving far places to get to schools. I was out with my mom this morning and when we came home she drove around to the front of the house to get the mail. As we pulled up, she said, "what's that on the front doorstep?" I walked up to the front door and yelled back to my mom, "looks like Dad sent you some flowers." But I got a HUGE smile on my face as I saw my name on the box label. Sneaky Mom, Sean had told her so she purposely drove me to "get the mail." That's five for five. He's batting 1000 people!


I don't know what we are laughing about in the first picture, but that's one of the things I love most about Sean, he always makes me laugh! Even while he's in LA, he's still making me laugh!

10 comments:

russandkatie said...

aaaaahhhhhh, what a sweet husband!

Andrea J said...

you are super woman, glad you've got a great husband. come and see him in LA and stay with us.

Jessica said...

sorry Andrea--he's in Lousiana not Los Angeles!! Otherwise, I would so be there!!!

Emily said...

what a sweetie. happy valentine's day!

Emily said...

oh, and how cute is that vase? awesome.

Jessica said...

I know, right em? Don't you love it!

The Davies Family said...

Aww what a sweetie! Lucky girl! Hopefully the next few months go quickly until you get to be together again! Are you moving to Louisiana once he's done? or just to another house in AZ?

Jessica said...

definitely not Louisiana Lex, hopefully here in AZ, but there's a chance he could be sent to Cali next.

christina said...

Love that picture! I'm glad he makes you laugh...laughter is such an important thing to have!

Sandi and Curtis said...

Aren't husbands great?!!! Good for Sean...especially in recruiting his mother-in-law!