Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our day...

Today was such a busy day. First I went on a bike ride with Marlee on a bike ride and run (trying to cram for our triathlon next weekend!). Then I went straight to my friend Nikki's house to pick her up to go get pedicures and manicures for her wedding that was tonight. Sean's family came over at 9:30 for breakfast and to hang out with his Dad. I put Carter down for a nap at 12:30 and cleaned up the house, got ready for the wedding, woke Carter up to get ready and then went and had Carter's pictures taken. He was the ring bearer. Well, he was supposed to be the ring bearer! He did really well at the rehearsal yesterday and was already to do it today, but then I think it just took too long before it was his turn to go and he got shy with all the people there because right before it was his turn to go down the aisle, he lost it. He did not want to do it and didn't even want me to walk him down the aisle, so there was no ring bearer at this wedding, but at least he looked cute for pictures with the flower girl!!! Stephanie (my SIL) did such a good job on the cake. It was so pretty and DElish!
The gang: Grandpa Jerry (Nikki's grandpa), Dad, Mom, Grandma Jo (Nikki's grandma--my parents old neighbors for 25 years--this lady taught me how to tie my shoes with a shoebox!), Marlee, and Spencer. 
Nikki, me, and Carter at the reception. 
Carter was as happy as could be once he was outside climbing on the rocks. 
Carter, Nikki, and Holly
Jeremy and Carter




2 comments:

Emily said...

She looks SO pretty! Congratulations Nikki!!

The Davies Family said...

What a busy day! You look beautiful as always, how fun I love weddings. Too bad Carter got a little shy, poor guy..at least he got to play outside afterward.