Thursday, January 17, 2008

30 Reasons Why I love Sean


In no particular order...
1. He is a great dad
2. He makes me laugh
3. He kisses me goodnight every night
4. He is passionate about things he believes in
5. He says what he is thinking
6. He is a great uncle
7. He's the best husband I have ever had!
8. He knows my strengths and weaknesses and still loves me
9. He cares about my scrapbooking (or he pretends to anyways!)
10. He gives good massages
11. He's a good entertainer
12. He supports me in my hobbies
13. He studies hard in school
14. He's dedicated
15. He's a hard worker
16. He's very handy (you should see our backyard!)
17. He buys me treats every now and then just because he thought of me when he saw it and he thinks I'll like it (he just bought me a way cute shirt this week just because!)
18. He's a problem solver
19. He cares about what others think
20. He is an excellent cook
21. He gets me the "right" kind of gummy bears for my road trips
22. He's a big kid at heart!
23. He picks up after himself (most of the time!)
24. He always has good stories
25. He has a strong testimony of the gospel
26. He gives Carter baths at night when I am tired from work
27. He gets up during the night with Carter
28. He gets pedicures with me (even though he secretly likes them)
29. He buys my favorite kind of ice cream even though he doesn't really like it
30. He makes me strive to be a better person
Happy 30th Birthday Sean. I love you! 

7 comments:

Andrea J said...

Pedicures? You ARE a lucky woman. I thought I had an accommodating husband, but I'm not sure I could swing that.

christina said...

Yeah I couldn't swing that one either, so good for you.

What type of gummy bears do you get for roadtrips? We do the same thing - we always get gummy bears for roadtrips, but they have to be Haribo. They're the best.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!

Emily said...

happy birthday sean! i especially like #7

Val said...

I was going to say the same thing Emily said before I read her comment! I think Sean is a lot better than those other husbands you've had!

russandkatie said...

How could you not love that oddly shaped bald head? Just to clarify I am talking about the about the baby picture of Sean that's what she said boys!

Jessica said...

Good One Katie!!

Jessica said...

Christina--I'll have to find out the kind--I have no idea..they just look a certain way (I only like the small gummy bears not the big ones).