Sunday, September 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I thought I would humor my sister-n-law and answer these questions since she "tagged" me before and I didn't do it!

My husband...

What is his name? Sean Thomas Klippel
How long have you been together? We met in May of 2000
How long did you date? We got married in November 2002
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? Sean
Who said I love you first? Sean, even though he was weird about it, but that's another story
Who is taller? Sean
Who sings better? Sean, even though I am a close second in xbox Karoke!
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
Whose temper is worse? Sean
Who does the laundry? I do it most of the time
Who does the dishes? Sean cooks I do the dishes
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Sean
Who pays the bills? I did it for the first 4 years of marriage but Sean has taken it over now
Who mows the lawn? Sean, I think he might get mad if I ever tried to do it--he's pretty peculiar about his yards
Who cooks dinner? Sean
Who drives when you are together? Sean
Who is more stubborn? I think Sean is, but he would probably be stubborn and say that I am!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
Who kissed who first? he kissed me!
Who asked who out? he asked me out!
Who proposed? he did
Who is more sensitive? Sean!
Who has more friends? we're pretty equal on this one
Who has more siblings? we have the same number of siblings
Who wears the pants in the family? we don't wear any...especially in the kitchen! (LOL-I am sure most of you know the kitchen story by now!)

Now I tag....

Alicia, Stefanie, Emily , Val, Cami, and Em

6 comments:

Emily said...

i don't know the kitchen story.

Val said...

Yeah, I don't know the kitchen story either, but I loved reading your answers! I learned a lot!

Jessica said...

You don't?!? When Sean and I were first married, we lived with my sister Amy. One night, Sean and I were in the kitchen and Amy was in the office (we had been married about 2 weeks). Sean was joking around and pulled his pants down and all of a sudden Amy around the hall. Sean jumped behind the wall as Amy ran the other way yelling out Sorry. I ran down the hall to find Amy on the floor cracking up. We made her promise not to tell anyone. Fast forward to one year later at our family Christmas Eve party where a student from the school I was teaching at was present, one of my brother's made a comment about a kitchen that made me stop and think, when I asked "what?" everyone broke into laughter and I just looked at Amy who was dying. Turns out she only lasted about 5 days before telling my whole family. So for a whole year they made fun of us by saying comments like "keep your pants on" and we never caught on until that night!! 5 years later and Sean is still teased about it!

Emily said...

nice. i did know that story, i just didn't remember it. hilarious.

russandkatie said...

way to keep it going Jess (the kitchen story and the tagging) :)

I enjoyed reading your answers

Spencer and Marlee said...

I got a good laugh about the kitchen comment!