Sunday, September 16, 2007

I did it!





I did my 2nd triathlon yesterday. I didn't do as well I as I had hoped but I was pretty sick, so I am just glad I finished. I had no water on the bike ride---so that part was not fun. This was a reverse triathlon so you ran, and then biked, and then swam. The swimming part was pretty crazy---there were people everywhere so it was hard to pass. One guy in front of me kept walking but I was finally able to pass him. Hopefully, I don't get sick on my next one in November.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jess!!!

Stef said...

Good job Jess! That's so awesome! Maybe next spring you can come to Colorado and we can do one together!? We miss ya'll, and Sunday nights are the worst without tv at the Klips!

Jessica said...

we were just talking about that tonight...we almost called you during the emmy's when the chick from grey's won for best supporting actress

Emily said...

awesome!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Jess you did very good! Congrats!

Jessica said...

you're too nice marlee!

Stef said...

See, that's the problem... without you guys we completely missed the emmy's! That's okay though, soon enough you'll live in CO too... just you wait! And we can have our buddies back:)!

Jessica said...

as fun as it sounds...pretty sure i don't want to live in the snow!!

Cami said...

Amazing! I don't know how in the heck you do that, wow!

Andrea J said...

Congrats Jess! You should feel great for being able to finish - I know I would :) Good luck at the next one though, they're addicting aren't they?

Jessica said...

very addicting!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! 2?! I'm impressed! :)

Val said...

You rock!