Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

Look how cute Char is in her Easter dress that Grandma (Sean's Mom made for her)!!!

Easter weekend was super busy for us! Friday night Carter had a sleepover for his birthday. Saturday morning he went to the Primary Easter Party for a little bit, then we had to leave for his soccer game. Next we went to a park for the annual Klippel Easter picnic (I took my camera and totally forgot to take pictures!). There was baseball, an egg hunt, a pinata, and lots of good food! Then on Sunday after church, we had my family over for more good food and an egg hunt.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the dress. So cute and she is getting so BIG!

Mary Lou Klippel said...

The dress looks adorable and I love the pink and turquoise. Thanks for the great pictures

Emily said...

That's a great family picture! I love it! I thought about you and Carter on Friday, I don't know why I always remember his birthday. Weird.

christina said...

Haha - I always remember his bday and thought about you too!

Love the family photo - especially the colors! Teal looks so good on you!

Glad you had a wonderful Easter!