Wednesday, April 20, 2011

our date







Sean got Coyote tickets a few weeks ago but couldn't go to the game so we got a babysitter for Char so Carter and I could go to the game. We had so much fun together cheering for the Coyotes, getting ice cream after the game, and being secret agents after the game as we dodged the bad guys all the way back to our car. This kid cracks me up. Here's a conversation he had at school that his teacher sent me: "one kid called me Miss Amber and someone said, 'that's not Miss Amber, that's Miss Linda.' I joked with the student and told him Miss Amber was young and pretty and I was old and wrinkly. One student said, 'you don't have any wrinkles Miss Linda' And then Carter said, 'yes she does. Look at her forehead!' It's a good thing Carter is cute or he might not be graduating from preschool!!"


Where does he come up with this stuff?!

4 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

That sounds like a fun date!! I've been to one hockey game and it was fun! What a fun thing to do together.
I LOVE what Carter said to his teacher. I got a good laugh!

Emily said...

hi-larious. you look so cute!

Mary Lou Klippel said...

He is truly Sean's son. Sean always said just what he thought. He got into an argument with a kid and told her that her mom had a big butt!!! SOOO, the Mom calls me demanding an apology. Like father like son....

Unknown said...

lol Carter is awesome