Thursday, February 3, 2011

Disneyland in (lots of) pictures


















*side notes:
1. the characters LOVED Char and she loved sucking on their noses or pulling whiskers. sometimes it was awkward though because they would spend so much time playing with her even though there was a huge line
2. Carter was scared of Baloo
3. Carter didn't want to do the fast rides at first. After I made him try them (i know i'm mean!) he loved them. he says space mountain was his favorite ride. but we did the teacups and the toon town roller coaster at his request like 5 times
4. I threw up in the car on the drive there and let me just tell you it was the funniest and most disgusting thing at the same time. another post for another day? maybe.
5. Is it weird that random people asked to take char's picture because of her cuteness? she was seriously such a good baby on this trip.
6. we had so much fun on carter's first trip to disneyland and our first trip in nearly 20 years! thanks to russ and katie for talking us into going!!

7 comments:

ellen said...

looks so fun! I love your pink mickey mouse shirt- give it

Unknown said...

looks awesome, wish we had come.

Yes I have strangers want to take my babies pics.. it kinda bothers me

Unknown said...

too cute! I think I'd need a pic of Char for her cuteness if I couldn't get blog updates. :)

Emily said...

I was going to leave the exact comment Ellen left, darn her for being too fast. Sean's is cute too, but I want the pink.

I wanna go back!! Where did you guys stay? We made Isaac ride all the crazy rides when he was 4 too and he LOVED 'em (although the toon town was probably a little too much for him).

Natalie said...

I am so glad you went too! It is so different when you take your own kids. I'm glad Carter liked the fast rides. If you do go back go either before Char is crawling or once she can walk. NEVER take a crawling baby. Duncan was crawling and all he wanted to do was get down and there is no where for them to get down at. It made for a challenging trip at times. Did Wendy and Steve go too or did you just take their kids?

Natalie said...

Ok, so can you tell how you made the t-shirts. I was telling my mom about them and we can't figure out how you did it. Not to be a copy cat, but they are darn cute.

Jessica said...

I made the shirts using a stencil on freezer paper, that I cut out with my Silhouette machine. And then ironed on the freezer paper and painted the shirt. SO easy!