Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas recap 2010

*lots of cuteness*checked out the zoo lights
*climbed the rock wall at glendale glitters
*traditional christmas cookie decorating (the kids finished and we off playing so the adults partook of the fun!)
*a month full of fun activities from our advent calendar
*more cuteness
*just opened her first present christmas morning
*opening my new bike trailer from santa!
*checking out his new sled from santa
*caroling in the hall on christmas eve. classic memory made.
*performing the traditional nativity christmas eve. carter really wanted me to be a donkey so he could pull me. the things mothers do...
*i heart christmas time and this ultimate cuteness.

6 comments:

christina said...

So happy you had a Merry Christmas and got to enjoy some cuteness!

Spencer and Marlee said...

What a fun Christmas! I can't believe how fast it comes and goes. It's always sad to me.
I'm excited for your bike trailer. Madison LOVES it. We actually went for a ride yesterday.
Can't wait to see you all soon!

Emily said...

That looks like a great Christmas! My kids were always dying to ride in one of those bike trailers, but I never had a bike, sooo...that didn't work out. I'm going to send them down to you so you can take them.

russandkatie said...

love the memories!

Unknown said...

you are an awesome mom

Unknown said...

there is entirely too much cuteness... my favorite is you as Carter's personal donkey =)